Founded in 2005, United Construction Engineering (UCE) is one of the most highly respected construction companies in South Florida. Our philosophy has remained the same: we deliver quality construction, on time and in budget.
From the beginning of our activities, we specialized in the Design of Architecture Projects such as Construction and Engineering. Over the years we have incorporated new services into our business. We provide home improvement services to Florida homeowners, related to safety and energy efficiency, specifically roofs, impact windows and low energy consumption, solar power for the home, and storm improvements.
The seriousness of our work for 15 years has allowed us to satisfy the needs of our clients.
We understand how important trust is in a contractor / client relationship. Our clients rely on us to serve on their behalf, ethically and responsibly. We have a track record of integrity, expertise and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to this is proven by the fact that returning clients account for more than half our business every year. Our clients value the relationship we build with them and recognize our commitment to quality, budget and schedule. Clients who work with us for one project return to UCE for all their future construction needs.
1. Professional service at a reasonable price
2. Qualified personnel with engineering and technical expertise
3. Responsive and cooperative performance in a timely manner
4. Talented project managers with diverse capabilities
5. Commitment to quality workmanship
6. Excellent local subcontractor trade relations
7. Full range of insurance recovery and restoration services
8. Operate our own concrete and carpentry crews, guaranteeing expedient building completion
9. Financial strength and bonding capability
10. Computerized management control systems for estimating, scheduling and project management
11. A proven track record and a long list of repeat customers
UCE is a certified general and roofing contractor in the State of Florida. Attached are our credentials for your review. We will also provide you with bonding proof and client referrals upon request.
UCE is a full service residential general contractor. This means we can handle all aspects of the construction and remodeling process for your residence. From beginning to end, UCE will hire and supervise all sub-contractors, select the suppliers, coordinate all job-site activities and oversee the construction schedule. You can rest easy that your home construction or remodeling project will have the attention and care that it deserves.
- New Homes
- Spec Homes
- Custom Built Properties
…by providing full-range of residential services:
- New House Construction
- Additions & Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sound Proofing
- Interior Painting
…as well as spec home architectural and construction services.
We will oversee every detail of your project from start-up to owner occupancy. Along the way, we know it’s crucial to get the details right, to stay within your budget, and to deliver on time. To do this, we offer the depth of expertise few general contractors can offer.
Our services include:
- General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Construction Scheduling
- Design / Build to Suit
- Project Estimation
- Project Budgeting
- Project Management
- Commercial Remodel
- Exterior and Interior Improvements
- Pre-construction Planning and Consulting
Our projects have covered a wide range of buildings and improvements for these types of businesses:
We have delivered buildings that met strict regulatory standards from the Florida Construction Board, across South Florida.
Turnkey projects in construction works, are usually proposed as an effective solution to reduce costs and transaction times in the bidding of works, since in a single process the bidding of the design of the works and their construction is carried out. This in turn holds the contractor responsible for the designs, which in principle reduces the risks associated with “design errors” that are a normal cause of significant conflicts and cost overruns of works.
For investors in the construction segment, we offer management under the form of delegated administration for projects. We lead the different teams of the project, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Programming and Control of Costs and Construction. Our focus is to achieve a comprehensive development, with strict monitoring of costs, activities, documents and obviously, the development of engineering and construction.
Among the main advantages for the investor or owner we can mention:
- The investor or owner does not require the full definition of project activities and specifications.
- The investor or owner has permanent control of the execution.
- The investor or owner knows in detail, dollar by dollar, the resources invested.
- The investor or owner benefits from the discounts obtained from the purchase of materials and supplies.
Residential & Commercial Architectural Services
UCE is a full service architectural, engineering and construction management firm specializing in the design and building of residential and commercial properties. We provide architectural and engineering services to owners, real estate developers, and retailers. We also provide professional, comprehensive as-built surveys with data, drawings and CAD disks on all architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing aspects of the client’s facilities.
- Architectural Drafting
- Construction documents
- 3D Photo-realistic Renderings
- Drafting and detailing
- Floor plans layout and drafting
- AutoCAD, ADT, Revit & ArchiCAD
UCE professionally manages and coordinates all aspects of the building process: from conceptual design to start up and construction by providing a full-range of architectural, engineering, and construction services to meet all your project’s needs. UCE also leverages this architectural expertise when acting as your general contractor and using third party drafts.
We develop architectural projects ranging from residential buildings, corporate architecture, and commercial. Specifically we contemplate the following:
- Preliminary projects
- Single-family and multi-family homes
- Industrial, Warehouses
- Urban equipment; Health, educational, commercial, public, recreational buildings, etc.
- Landscaping, Design of parks, squares, rehabilitation of green areas
- Architecture and Interior Design
With our team of architects, we will ensure that the end result of the renovation of your home or business offers you a solution that you will be proud to offer to your family or clients.
We offer you ideas and solutions to create the space of your dreams, for the home and the commercial premises or the needs of your company. In order to create a cozy, differentiated and totally personalized space down to the smallest detail.
UCE is a certified and bonded roofing contractor in the State of Florida. We offer a full complement of roofing solutions to provide superior weather protection today and for years to come:
- Roof systems: Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Home Owners Associations, Condominiums, Apartment Buildings, New Custom Homes, Existing Homes
- New & Existing Re-Roofing
- Maintenance Programs
- Emergency Repair Service
Commercial & Residential Roof Experts:
• Metal Roof Coatings
• Flat Roof Coatings
• Tile Roofs
• Roof Coatings
• TPO roofs, single-ply roofing systems, and TPO roof repair
• Thermal Roof Coatings
• PVC roofs, single-ply roofing systems, and PVC roof repair
• Modified Bitumen roof repair or re-roofing
• Rubber roof repair or replacement
• R-panel metal warehouse roofing, repair, and replacement
• Tar and gravel roofing, patchwork and roof repair
• Aluminum Flake Roof Coatings
• Thermal Reflective (Heat Reflecting) white Cool Roof coating
• Urethane roof coatings
• Ceramic – acrylic roof coating systems
• Foam roof repair or replacement
• Energy Star rated single ply Cool Roof certified Contractors
• Emergency Roof Repair
• Roof leak repair and investigation
- Roof Estimates & Consulting
- Rain Gutters
- Solar Electric Panel Solutions
According to experts, a typical roof will last between 20 and 25 years. Which means, eventually, every roof will need to be replaced. The good news? you may be eligible for PACE financing for your home’s new roof. With up to 100% financing and no money down, a roof upgrade for your home has never been easier.
100% financing, $0 down
Based on home equity, not credit
Let’s take from nature just what we need and take advantage of the cleanest energies. When you install a solar energy system on your property, you save money on your electricity bills and protect yourself against rising electricity rates in the future. Yes, it is possible to help the planet!
We offer you the best technical service and the best solution on the market. We are efficient and will take care of the beauty of your home.
We have the most efficient equipment on the market, with a 25-year guarantee. You can also monitor your daily / monthly consumption by an app.
We work with the PACE program and finance 100% with zero down payment. Consult our experts. We offer you a free energy analysis of your home.
The most important fact about solar energy is that it represents a clean, green source of energy. Solar power is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. A solar panel can have a lifespan of up to 40 years.
“They installed the solar system in our house, I highly recommend them, and our electric bill has been reduced to almost nothing”.
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is affordable financing that allows property owners to pay for upgrades that increase energy efficiency, harness renewable energy, conserve water, and protect against storms. PACE can help you make your building more sustainable by arranging 100% up front financing.
PACE is a tool that residential and commercial property owners can use for financing energy efficiency, renewables and wind resistance improvements. It is a voluntary program that enables long-term savings, furthers regional energy and resiliency goals and supports local economic development.
When you perform energy upgrades, you can realize up to 10% savings on utility bills in the first year. Because payments for Commercial PACE financing are fixed, they provide predictable and stable savings by avoiding cost increases. On top of that, debt is repaid long before the end of the useful life of many of the eligible products.
- Energy Conservation and Efficiency for lighting, heating, AC,tankless water heaters and duct replacement, and attic insulation
- Wind Resistance, like high impact windows, strapping, window and door sealing, water barriers and roof replacements
- Renewable Energy, like solar panels, inverters, and pool heating
Benefits of PACE include:
- Lower utility bills and energy savings
- Lower insurance with wind resistance projects
- No upfront, out-of-pocket money to do improvements
- Payback times commensurate with return on investments, like for solar projects
- Vetted contractors by the program
- Interest rates are comparable with other financing tools
- Financing is repaid as an assessment on the property’s regular tax bill